Hello all! I’m super honored to be nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award, which helps promote new blogs. Here are the guidelines for those who receive the nomination:
- Thank the Blogger or Bloggers who nominated you and link back to their site.
- Answer the questions you received as part of your nomination.
- Nominate new blogs to receive the award and write them a new set of questions.
- You also must list the rules and display the Sunshine Award logo in your post.
A big shout-out must go to Caleb Raves, whose blog you can find here. He also does movie reviews along with music and literary reviews.
Here are some questions that Caleb has asked me:
- Favorite film and why? – This question is super hard for me. But right now I would say La La Land is my favorite film because I can relate to the characters and their dreams, especially Emma Stone, and love Damien Chazelle’s direction.
- In a movie about your life who would play you? – I imagine that Emma Watson could play me in a film, but if you’re looking for someone a little more closer to my actual age then I would say Abigail Breslin.
- Who is your celebrity crush? – I have SO many but I think think my biggest one is on Ryan Gosling.
- What is your pop culture blind spot? – I don’t know anything about gaming like at all, so that for sure, is my culture blind spot. Anime would be another one.
- What do you enjoy most about writing and what do you want to accomplish most with your blog? – I just enjoy sharing my opinions and views by writing. With my blog, I hope to develop my own voice and hopefully be able to get a job as a film reviewer with the help of my blog.
Here are my nominees:
Questions to my nominees:
- What is your favorite film genre and why?
- What is your favorite movie quote?
- What is your favorite movie snack?
- What made you want to start a blog?
- What is your favorite thing about blogging?